Our Falcons give us plenty of reasons to brag, and we’re happy to do just that! Check in often for important announcements, and indulge our need to boast about the incredible students and staff members at our school. Need to know when the next school holiday or special event is? Hop on over to our Calendar page—it’s all there!
As we leave quarter one and get ready to jump in to quarter two, remember that each time we start a new quarter, we also start over in the grade book. This is a great time to look back at how quarter one went and make any in-game adjustments for the next nine weeks. We want to challenge each of our students to ask themselves the following questions:
- How did my first quarter of the 2020-2021 school year go?
- What positives can I build on as I come back from fall break?
- What opportunities are there to make my quarter two better than quarter one?
- How was my time management for quarter one and what adjustments can I make?
- Who are trusted adults in the building I can go to for support?
- What PBIS pillar did I do the best job of representing during quarter one?
After answering these questions, you should be able to put together a game plan for your return after fall break. Welcome back, and let's make this quarter even better than the first!